Thinking about your next trip this summer? Canada could be your best choice. Is the second largest country in the world, means, you’ll have a wide range of destinations to chose from. Being a tourist in this fantastic country is being surrounded by different cultures, languages, mac and cheese, and much more. It’s a colorful place that you’ll never forget.
If you’re unsure about where to go, we’ll give you the best 10 Canadian places that you can’t miss out.
1. Niagara Falls. Located in Ontario, Canada, this place is a must, and you’ll not regret it. The combination of the three falls (American, Horseshoe, and Bridal) generate the highest flow rate in the world, is a majestic view. You don’t want to miss it!
2. Mount Logan. Continuing with sceneries that will leave you breathless, Mount Logan is an indescribable place. Is the higher point in Canada and is the second highest peak in all of North America. You don’t have to climb it, just look at it.
3. The Canadian Rockies. Considered the most imposing mountain range, is a place that you have to visit and discover in your way. The region is ideal for explorers and for those who want to spend different days in a magnificent place.
4. Gros Morne National Park. Designated a UNESCO World Heritage, this place will blow your mind. We can’t say much about it, just go.
5. Whistler. Tempted to go to one of the marvelous villages in the world? You’ll be surrounded by a unique culture, a pleasant environment, and a beautiful view no matter where you are. And if you want to advance the holidays, go in April, and you’ll be part of the annual gathering of the winter sports.
6. Tofino. Vacations without a beach? No, right? Tofino is the perfect paradise for you. You can have some fantastic relaxed days close to the beach and in a cozy hotel with all the comfort.
7. Old Montreal. Culture, ancient architecture, and horse carriages are the things that you’ll see in the old Montreal. If you’re looking a pacific place with unique experiences, this is your best option!
8. Quebec. Picturesque towns and beautiful architectures are some of the reasons that you should go to this beautiful countryside. Culture and history, what do you say?
9. Ottawa. We cannot leave aside the capital, right? Small, beautiful, peaceful, unique, and friendly. The city is beyond charming, and you can have amazing days exploring it.
10. The Yukon. Maybe an astonishing sight is all you need to have a holiday magical. The unique dance of the northern lights is a setting that you’ll never forget.
You may be wondered, what about Toronto and Vancouver? Yes, of course. Those cities are amazingly recommended during your tour through Canada. Skyscrapers, shopping, cultural life and cosmopolitan population are some of the things that distinguished the metropolises mentioned. In conclusion, the sovereign North America country is a place that you should visit at least one time of your life. Each town, each park, each lake and peaks will take your breath away.